Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday update.......

Not many blog updates recently, but I have been in good form, in addition to the 25-1 winner at Wimbledon,
which is highlighted on the clubgowi website, I have put up three "very strong" selections (1.75 units) in the last fortnight and all have won at odds of 1.97 (twice) and 2.60.

I am just about to send subscribers today's notes, which include a further two "very strong selections" one at nice odds against, the other around the even money mark and a bet @ odds of 12-1, about which I am very keen/confident.

Many of you will know my incredible record with these big odds selections from the last football season and if you do not want to miss out on these, not just today, but in the future, I suggest you seriously consider taking out a clubgowi subscription, details are on this link. Subscription rates are set to rise from August 1st, so further incentive to act quickly.

Good Luck,


No comments: