Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Seasons Clash ....

The summer European football break has gone incredibly quickly and it is hard to believe that the English
Football League, French Ligue 2 and SPL all start two weeks on Friday and we are only halfway through J-League, MLS and only 7 rounds into Brazilian football, our three main summer leagues, that is an awful lot of football for us to cover over the next 4-5 months.

There will be some extra content on the English football this season and more pre match "in running" options given in general on the newsletter service,I will explain more about that over the coming weeks.

From a personal betting point of view 2013 has been OK for me, I banked some big wins on Cardiff City and Sabine Lisicki, decent returns on Watford and Brentford (ew and hedging on both), but each of those had two chances ( the Bees also a last minute penalty) to clinch the motherload and the San Francisco 49ers were 8 yards and 4 plays ( all of which were bad calls IMO) from another massive win, so it was also a case of what might have been. Likewise, Benfica in the Europa League.... I almost forgot them ! It could/should easily have been another 50-80 points of profit.

I do not put up many of these long term bets and when I do, I have usually been thinking/working on them for many weeks and they are worthwhile following, so please give them extra consideration. We have the first of these scheduled for Friday afternoon and I am sure it/they will provide us with similarly exciting times this season.

How to join in the fun ?

Good Luck.

No comments: