Sunday, October 23, 2011

SUNDAY .....

I put up three early selections yesterday, two won, the other I posted on here ! That is the problem playing lucky dip !

Not going to waste anyone's time today, I have previewed five matches in my daily notes, putting up three "red type" bets, one strong, at odds of 2.12, 2.14 and 3.25, but am unable to post any on here, so no point in checking back. I do have just one bet planned for tomorrow ( Monday), but that is a maximum ( two point) selection, so cannot post that either, but please take a look back here on Tuesday, when there is a full lower league programme in England.

Fantastic sporting action today, we have just had the Rugby World Cup final ( not really my cup of tea) , up next are some very enticing EPL fixtures, with the Manchester derby taking pride of place. Later in the day the NFL, featuring the now traditional Wembley match and the last official event on the PGA Tour, something for everyone !

Good Luck.

No comments: