Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WEDNESDAY UPDATE ....

Pretty much all of you should have got a "delayed" copy of today's email notes. It contained previews of four MLS/ Brazilian matches along with a completely free offer. If you have not seen it yet, please check your inbox, if it is not there, please email me at gowi8@btinternet.com and I will forward a copy. This is open to everyone.

The Brentford-Leyton Orient match is live on Sky tomorrow, I was very tempted to go as a) I am completely free, which is rare on matchdays and b) I have a friend who supports Orient and the last two times we have gone together, the Bees have won by a 6-0 aggregate ! However, we are talking about Brentford on television here ( the Bees are on the box... wooh !) and the chance to make the whole family suffer ( enjoy the experience) with me !  I guess it has to be the television option this time , the pro/con ratio is too great ,as my friend is going to rub my nose in it big time if Orient win and the Bees are on television wooh !

Good Luck.

Contact: gowi8@btinternet.com

No comments: