Sunday, March 10, 2013

If you are not in the habit of complaining .....give it a go !


After a train wreck of a Friday, the post below clearly exorcised those demons and I went five from five yesterday at odds of 2.0 2.13, 2.23, 2.21 and 2.26. OK, one was a half stake winner, but I am definitely not complaining !

I posted the Aston Villa selection on the clubgowi website and hopefully most of you got to see that. John also posted some snippets from one of the evening previews on our Twitter page and he will doubtless be doing so again today, so check that out too. I have just sent subscribers three early selections for this afternoon and am currently working on the follow up newsletter, where I will have two or three more, including one at a very juicy price.

I am not 100% certain what my plans are with regard to free to view previews for today, but if I do post something, it will be on the website at lunchtime and ,as I was up before 06.00 this morning, lunch will not be late !

Good Luck.

Contact: info@clubgowi.com


No comments: