Thursday, March 06, 2014

Thursday March 6th ....

I felt that we were very unlucky with the Chile bet yesterday and that the better team lost,  no damage done
with the handicap start, but frustrating nonetheless.

Several of you sent me emails yesterday with questions about both the clubgowi newsletter service and Sportmarket Pro (see post below) and I am always happy to try and answer any enquiries and you can reach me at gowi8@btinternet.com

Quiet betting day today, but I did send subscribers a selection at odds of circa 8.5 and we have a massive weekend ahead. J-League started last week ( one bet, one winner @ odds of 2.36) and MLS football  LINK begins on Saturday, they are two of our three main Summer leagues and we will have six of our leagues all in action at the same time. Once Brazilian football gets underway next month, the full "Magnificent Seven", we were on absolute fire right through September-October-November last year when they were last all in play together and fingers crossed for a repeat.

Subscribers are getting six newsletters, as usual for a weekend, over the next three days and can expect to receive around 20 previews, that is going to give me quite a bit of content to play around with, so please keep checking back to the blog and website over the coming days, as I am certain that there will be a couple of previews to share.

Good Luck.

No comments: