Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oh dear !



I have removed the chatbox today and will not be putting it back onto this blog.


If anyone wants to contact me in the future, the best way to do so, as it always has been really, is via my email address. As anybody that has ever contacted me knows and hundreds of you have, I will always try to help with any queries.




On to the footy .....


ENGLAND ....LEAGUE CUP

SWANSEA - WALSALL
ACCRINGTON STANLEY - LEICESTER CITY

Just a few words about these two cup ties. I am siding with Swansea and Leicester, who both lost their opening league ties and will be keen to get back to winning ways asap.

Walsall opened with a 1-1 draw against Carlisle and are set to bet without 4 starters this evening. Swansea, who I wrote much about in my lower league preview, surprisingly (to me), lost their opener at Oldham. That, however, was a travesty of justice and even the Oldham boss, John Sheridan, admitted that his team were lucky and that the Swans "looked a very good side".

Roberto Martinez said that "if we play like that in 10 games, we will win 9 ". The Duffy / Scotland partnership up front, showed exceptional potential and I expect a home win this evening.

Accrington won at Wycombe, but hardly crossed the half way line in the first half. Martin Allen will want a win now and seems sure to field a very strong 11, they lost at home to Blackpool, but created 21 attempts on goal, hit the woodwork twice and faced a goalkeeper, at the top of his game. Away win.

6 points Swansea -1/2 ball 1.88
5 points Leicester -1/2 ball 2.085 asian line.





Good Luck.

No comments: