Saturday, August 18, 2007

SATURDAY ....... WHAT'S HAPPENING !


There are eight "active" selections for this weekend on the email service and I will be putting 3-4 of them on the blog today. Exactly how many, depends upon how the lines move throughout the day. It is pointless posting selections after the value has gone.


I have received lots of messages of support from readers this week and for that, I thank you, it is much appreciated. There was a theme running through several of them, which were along the lines of "I would like to subscribe to the email service, but my stakes are too small to justify it". Which is a good point, but probably not entirely valid, as, over a period of time, it should pay for itself many times over.


In the past 7 days, 19 of the 26 football selections have won, which is a fantastic return for a service which costs less than £1.50 per day. Nothing is guaranteed in life and certainly not gambling, but this offers fantastic value for money.


That concludes the "sales pitch" for today, I will be back shortly with the first selection for today's exciting action.


Good Luck.

No comments: