Friday, November 23, 2007

WEEKEND PLANS ....

I put selections for three weekend matches on the email service , one today and two "early birds" for tomorrow, where I did not expect the odds to last. Cannot put any of those on the blog just now, but I did write some notes on other action this evening so will pass that on ....

Just a few notes about two other games this evening WATERFORD and FINN HARPS play their second leg, with the visitors holding a 3-0 lead, in the race for a Premiership place. I have no doubt that the visitors, who have forgotten how to lose, are the better side and they will be a division higher next season. Waterford are without Flynn and Bermingham, two key players and will throw caution to the wind, they have no other option, against such a well organised team as FH, that could be suicide. Think the visitors might win again , but can't bring myself to make them a selection as they would be happy to lose by a single goal, or even two I guess.

In Portugal, UNIAO LEIRIA host BRAGA and it is impossible to see many goals, Uniao have scored just 2 in 5 home starts and the visitors just 4 in 5 away. But it is the h2h stats that come screaming off the page, in 7 meetings there have not been more than a single goal, with a grand total of five, or an average of .714 goals per game ! Bet 365 have 2.75 less than two goals and the asian line of 1.80 for under 2.25 goals looks safe, but I do not like unders ! I will leave it up to you.

Busy day tomorrow and I expect to have lots to post.

Good Luck.

No comments: