Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WEDNESDAY ................


I continue on something of a roller coaster ride at the moment, one good day followed by a bad with little in between, it is terribly frustrating as I cannot get on a run at all. It seems wrong to be complaining about my lot so soon after the Superbowl and I am not really, it is just that for the last month it has seemed like I have been treading water and it is getting annoying. In many ways I would rather have a sequence of losers and just get them out of the way, however crazy that might sound !


Obviously a poor day yesterday, which is why I am grumpy and doubtless I will win today to once again complete the cycle. Not going to post any previews on the blog, as I will be taking most of my positions "in running", I have backed Celtic in what for them is a must win game, but that is hardly rocket science and having already touched on them on Monday, there seems little point in covering that match today. So I will return tomorrow, please check back.


Good Luck.

No comments: