Sunday, May 16, 2010

GOALS LIKELY TO FLOW IN SERIE A ..........


Last day's play in Serie A has been very good to us in recent seasons, including a 150-1 correct score winner.......... those were the days !


Very different today, as we had ideal circumstances that day, but I am keen on goals in the Atalanta -Palermo game, hosts will probably not want to go down without a fight and wish to give their supporters something positive to remember over the summer. Palermo need to win and hope that Sampdoria slip up (which seems unlikely) to clinch the final Champions League spot.


I smell a sneaky away win, probably by the odd goal in five, or something similar, to make it look good, it would not surprise me at all for the hosts to take the lead and Palermo to win a "thriller". Final round last year saw the ten games produce a massive 42 goals, an average of 4.2 per game, with six containing four or more and a few could easily follow suit today, the match at Cagliari also attracted me and I might bet something along the same lines there for minimal stakes, but the odds in that one are much skinnier, so I will just put this game up as my selection. I know that one of you will ask, so my idea of the exact score would be 2-4 (50-1 +) or a repeat of possibly our second most famous win ever 3-4 (at an identical 150-1), if lightning ever strikes twice, why not today !

one stake on each....


"over" 4.5 goals 5.0 + ........ 5.1 on the exchanges for tiny stakes.

"unquoted" correct score 6.4 exchanges.


The unquoted scoreline basically pays out on either team scoring four or more goals.


Good Luck.

No comments: