Sunday, June 06, 2010

SUNDAY .....

Algeria limped home yesterday, courtesy of a very strange penalty award, still, they all count and we move the blog strike rate beyond the 70% level, with 19 winners from the last 27 selections. If you did not see it, you can watch the goal here, although the camera work is not up to World Cup standard !

I have a very strong selection today at odds of circa 2.44, which I consider the best value bet of the weekend, but will not be able to post it on here..... sorry, so no blog selections today, which at least saves you having to check back. Although some of you might want to check your inbox, as I have sent my pick, along with very basic notes to several of you, who have written to me recently. Thank you for all the kind words and emails by the way.

Good Luck !

4 comments:

doelyn said...

But a win is a win... It's definitely great time as Its reaching world cup... Which will be profitable to all of us... Thanks...

Unknown said...

I also would like to say thanks for the Algeria pick. You are writing about picks you have sent to readers inbox.

Any chance I can be put on your mailinglist?

The Natural said...

Hi Lars, I do not really have a mailing list any more. The situation is this, I write notes about all the games or bets I am interested in, maybe as many as 20 per week. Usually I send these to a couple of personal friends, they are not for the general public. However, they do form the basis of what I write on the blog and on occasion, I send them as a one off to readers of the blog. This is done in an ad hoc fashion and I normally "pick" the readers that have written to me most recently, for whatever reason that might be.

The post yesterday was a winner at odds of 2.44, it was a very confident selection, but the reason I did not want to post on here, on an open forum, was simply because I did not have time to write a full preview and do not like to put half assed write ups on the blog too often.

Normally, my reasons are different, maybe I have a stance on a certain team or situation and want to follow that side or trend for a week or two, so do not want to tell everyone at that stage.

I could not have sent you anything btw in any case as you have not send me your email details and your blogger profile is "no reply". You can always email me direct in the future, if you have any questions or feedback, always pleased to hear from readers.

Good Luck !

doelyn said...

Good luck everybody... It's now less than 24 hours... Very excited...