Saturday, August 14, 2010

SATURDAY .....

We came up short with the Tours bet yesterday which was something of a surprise to be honest, but I could not follow or watch the game, so have little to add to that.

I am not going to post anything on the blog today despite having four ideas, all are teams that I intend on following ( or opposing) to a certain degree through the early part of the season, so to preview any of them on an open forum makes little sense at this stage.

However, I have sent an email looking at a couple of these games to around 60 of you that have written to me in the past couple of months and it should already be in your inbox, if you fall into that category. If I have missed anyone out, you can drop me a line to stencelwade@btinternet.com before 12.30 uk time and I will forward a copy, but only to those of you that have contacted me previously and are therefore "known" to me, otherwise the whole exercise is pointless.

Pretty sure that I will be posting on here tomorrow, good luck with your bets today.

1 comment:

doelyn said...

Thanks a lot with the indepth preview... Best of LucK to all of us...