Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WEDNESDAY .......

I have not seen it myself yet but am assured that Nicolas Fauvergue missed an absolute sitter from one metre out for Sedan last night, That would have been the icing on our Ligue 2 cake, as Angers ran out comfortable winners in the second game . Still, a nice profit on the evening and whilst you only have my word for it (you all know I am a truthful lad), both my other two selections won, so I remain in very solid form.

Quick word about Fauvergue, he could not help save Strasbourg from relegation last season, but to average a goal in every two games in Ligue 2 for a team that only won nine times, is a fantastic achievement and he will get a lot of chances to improve upon that for a very attack minded Sedan team.

Not 100% sure about my plans for the next couple of days , but it is unlikely that I will post any match previews on the blog today, so good luck with your bets and please check back later in the week.

No comments: