Friday, September 23, 2011

FRIDAY UPDATE ....

I woke up this morning to see 6-7 overnight requests for "a copy of my thursday notes". I appreciate the interest, but the offer was posted Wednesday night and the daily notes related to sports events taking place or starting on Thursday, so are now out of date ( they were valid for 21 hours).

I write my notes every single day of the year and these were amongst the very best I have ever written. Anyone that took 30 seconds out of their day to request a free copy and followed the selections... a) backed a 8.0 selection on the football that led for over 70 minutes b) is already showing a profit on the two selections decided and c) is in line for two big ( one MASSIVE) payouts on a event that started yesterday, both of which could already be traded out for fantastic returns.

Contact: stencelwade@btinternet.com

Good Luck.

No comments: