Friday, November 09, 2012

GOWI UPDATE ....

I have previewed five matches on the email service, four of tonight's Ligue 2 matches and tomorrow's AFC Champions League final.  I have posted one of them in the post below and I suspect that John will put up some snippets from the others on our Twitter page either tonight, or definitely tomorrow and/ or a full match preview on the GOWI Facebook page at some stage over the weekend.

There will be two emails on each of Saturday and Sunday and I will be sending at least one to everyone in my database, along with a special offer. If you have written to GOWI before, you are already on the list, if not, then all you need to do is send an email to gowi8@btinternet.com with the subject title GOWI, you do not even have to write a message. How simple is that !

Details of the email servive can be found on the " How Everything Works" page.

Good Luck.


No comments: