Thursday, July 19, 2007

FRIENDLY .... PARTICK THISTLE - FALKIRK FC


I hope someone has told Falkirk that they have a match this evening.


They only returned on sunday from an overseas tour and played a higher profile home game with Millwall last night. On their website, they described that game as the first of a run of home fixtures !


I can only believe that they are not treating this as a first team game, they make no reference to this match on their home site. Of course, I could be adding 2+2 and making 5, but I do not think so.


This is Partick's first home fixture and I feel sure that they will want a positive result. They will introduce some trialists ( 3 french players), during the match, but are otherwise putting out as strong a team as possible.


4 points Partick +1/2 ball 1.92 asian line.


Good Luck.

No comments: