Sunday, December 02, 2007

THE MAGIC OF THE CUP .............


HARROGATE RAILWAY- MANSFIELD

I am not putting up a selection here, as there are many ways you can approach the match, but I definitely think that you should be getting involved. This is live on television , so there will be plenty of "in running" opportunities. I do feel that the league side might be too strong eventually, but it could take some time. This is why..... the pitch is in a terrible condition, along with a very noticeable slope from side to side and the weather conditions in the UK are dire, with rain and high winds and the forecast for Harrogate at kick off , is very poor. This will be a great leveller, I am considering taking the hosts +3/4 ball @ circa 2.0 and trading out in running , or a lay of the visitors on the exchanges and doing likewise. The half time draw and / or unders , are also alternatives, like I say, there are any number of ways to approach the match.


Good Luck.

No comments: