Thursday, March 18, 2010

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER ............

Exeter left it late last night, but got their reward for a very gritty and determined effort and landed another nice winner. I am maintaining a very high strike rate for the month on all my selections (circa 71%) and hope that will continue for a little while longer.

I have come up with just the one bet today (so far ) and am quietly confident of adding to March's profit, the odds have already fallen some ten "clicks", but I still think there is value remaining and might put it online later in the day. Either way, good luck with all your bets today !

Edit: sorry guys, no time to post, took over 2.5 in the Fulham game @ 2.21 this morning, no sweating on the outcome today, I will definitely put something up over the weekend !

No comments: