Tuesday, March 09, 2010

TUESDAY ..........

Both selections won on Sunday at nice odds, with the Reading-Villa bet landed very early in the second half. It can be exciting to get a late winning goal go your way, but occasionally, it is just as much fun and better for your heart, to win without sweating.

I have taken two bets today, one in the Championship and another in Division 1, on a day when Champions League action takes centre stage, however, a winner is a winner wherever it comes and my fingers and toes are crossed for these two. Unfortunately, I will not be able to post either on here, as I see them both as big potential improvers, currently underestimated by the oddsmakers and I intend on following them for a week or two.

I will probably be posting a selection tomorrow and definitely have something for Thursday, so please check back later in the week.

Good Luck.

No comments: