Friday, July 20, 2012

TGIF .....

The weekend always really starts with Friday's email and in today's, I have put up two football bets ( one strong) and a nice "suggestion" at a tasty looking 6.0 +. I also gave my views on how Ramadan might have a bearing on the major sporting events over the next month and discussed Round 2 at the Open Championship.

The weekend looks hugely promising and I am very excited by the MLS fixtures in particular, where I am planning four bets ( two strong). I also have a confident ( very strong) selection for the action elsewhere.

None of the selections ranked strong or better, will find their way onto the blog over the weekend, or anytime soon, but I will try to post a couple of the other previews in the next day or so. So, if you are happy with that, please check back, if not and you would like the opportunity to read all my previews, they send me an email at ............ gowi8@btinternet.com  and I will forward you details by return.


Good luck.

No comments: