Tuesday, July 03, 2012

TUESDAY: ILIE MAKES MY DAY !

Wimbledon has gone INCREDIBLY well so far and I also have a couple of really nice long term positions on the championship ( see below).

Three from four yesterday and two nice bets in prospect today, along with a MLS selection, all of which are odds against quotes, which is just the way I like it.

However, highlight for me at this, or any other recent Wimbledon, was the sight of Ilie Nastase in the Royal Box in a dinner jacket, complete with military piping and medals. The ever colourful Romanian also saluted anyone who caught his eye, including Boris Becker who was sat nearby..... absolutely fantastic and made my day !

The photo is brilliant, everone around him trying to look busy !

I have to take my pleasures anywhere I can get them , when my beloved Bees are in the off season !

Wimbledon can only get better for me personally, if it a) stops raining and b) either Agnieszka Radwanska or Victoria Azarenka wins the final .

Good Luck.

Contact: gowi8@btinternet.com

No comments: