Tuesday, August 05, 2008

TUESDAY NEWS .....


Interesting day today and I have previewed three matches on the email, I will definitely post one of these on the blog later in the day, so please check back.

The summer has been very profitable, but it is hard not to get excited by the new season. The real business gets underway this weekend, but for now, we can all dream of success for our team, before reality takes a hand.

I have been a Brentford fan all my life and believe me, there has not been too much to cheer about, but family moments aside, the day's that are forever etched on my mind, almost all involve the Bees. A couple of matches from the 1991-92 promotion season , still send a shiver down my spine and the thrill of excitement walking into Griffin Park "The Theatre of Nightmares", will never diminish (until the new stadium is built) . Welcome to the new season !

Back later.

1 comment:

Selectabet said...

Hey,

Nice blog. Just came across it there. Looks like you've had some success over the Summer. Well done.

Good luck for the new footie season on the betting front and with the Bees!

All the best, Selectabet