Monday, August 04, 2008

WHAT A MORNING !


I have just put the finishing touches to my preview of the new english football season and have taken a look at the top five leagues, with selections in each. I have included a ten point bet, which is huge for me and and also selections at odds of 21.0 , 19.0 and 13.0.

It runs to some 2,000 words and I am pleased with my work, which I do not say lightly. Goodness knows how many hours I have spent on this , obviously the work has other benefits too, but it definitely took 6-7 hours today to collate my notes and type the blooming thing !

Last year's preview, you can see the details on this link, produced huge profits and hopefully, we can have similar success this season. It will only be sent to subscribers and none of it will be reproduced on the blog. Anyone taking out a subscription to the email service, in the coming weeks will automatically be sent a free copy. Remember, we will be switching to a three month minimum subscription from August 16th, after that time, it will not be so easy to make any "offers". I am keen to get as many of you on board as possible and if you want to sent me an email via the "contact us" button on the website, here is a quick link, I will send details of my best possible deal to get you signed up and also to receive a copy of the ante post preview.

Good Luck.

website www.predictuwin.com

No comments: