Wednesday, September 10, 2008

IT'S A WORLDWIDE WORLD CUP WEDNESDAY !


Firstly, thank you for the fantastic response to the "sale" yesterday.

I have suggested wagers on six matches today and also took a brief look at two others, so, in total there were previews of eight football games on the newsletter . Tomorrow, I will carry a very big points selection (7+) on what I think is a major mistake by the bookmakers, currently priced at 5.50 !

Just been watching a dire 1-1 draw between Korea DPR- Korea Republic, the match had draw written all over it and conspiracy theorists will have had a field day, watching the howler of an equaliser conceded by the DPR keeper. That moment aside, it was a waste of 90 minutes of my life ! Hopefully, tonight's matches will supply a great deal more entertainment wise, or, if not, at least a few winners !

I will definitely cover one and possibly two matches on the blog later today, so please check back.

No comments: