Monday, September 15, 2008

MONDAY ........

We have a very interesting and sports packed week ahead, with the start of the group stages of the Champions League and culminating in the Ryder Cup.

I have just finished today's newsletter, where, I have briefly looked at two matches taking place this evening and also discussed four other teams in more general terms, one in particular I think will make us decent money in the coming weeks. This, to me, is what makes the service such fantastic value for money at circa $3 per day.

Because this gives a true reflection of the newsletter, I am happy to send out a free copy to any of you that contact me using this link , please do so before 19.00 cet today. The reason I do not want to post much of this information on an open forum, is because it refers to future events, which we will be betting on and some have yet to be priced up by the bookmakers.

Having said that, I will post one of today's previews on the blog, late afternoon, so please check back.

No comments: