Friday, September 26, 2008

OMG .......... IT'S FREAKY FRIDAY TIME !


I am just making my final decisions regarding today's email, but will probably preview SIX matches, all being well, I will put at least one of these on the blog later this afternoon.

As always, you can read read full details of the newsletter service on the website www.predictuwin.com . It is also time for my semi-regular Freaky Friday special offer to readers of the blog. If you sign up to the service today, before 18.00 (UK time), for the minimum three month subscription, I will add six weeks completely free and also guarantee that if the email doesn't make at least 50 points profit over this period, that you will receive a further three months subscription at no charge.

If you have any questions you can send an email using this link.

Good Luck.

No comments: