Tuesday, April 07, 2009

TUESDAY ..........

Torquay won comfortably last night, the scoreline might have only been 1-0, but they could easily have been 2-3 goals up at the break. It was a big, confident bet, at very rewarding odds and I hope that some of you took advantage.

Subscribers to the daily email service, have already had today's selections for almost 24 hours. I have previewed four matches, looking at one Champions League fixture and three domestic games. Hopefully, I will be able to post one or two of these on the blog later in the day, but cannot promise anything at the moment.

I am certain that we are in for a very profitable couple of months and this week could hardly have started better. The only way to receive all of my output is by subscribing to the service, it costs just a little over two euros per day and offers fantastic value for money, details can be found on the website www.predictuwin.com .

Good Luck.

No comments: