Friday, July 22, 2011

FRIDAY ....



I am having a pretty good week so far, touch wood, three winners and one stake returned from four red type selections and as all of you who took part in the trial know, I am heavily involved in the Copa, with outright bets at big prices on Uruguay, so, an exciting weekend ahead.



Brentford ran in another six goals at Hampton in midweek, making sixteen in two pre season outings, they rested the two strikers who scored seven between them in the first, so the Bees are sharing the goals beween them, which is a good sign. They entertain EPL opposition tonight at the "Theatre of Sleepless Nights" otherwise known as Griffin Park. That is a big step up in class of course, but City also play at Aldershot tomorrow and will doubtless give all senior players an outing across the two games. Home debut for Uwe Rosler , the players will want to continue to impress him and he, the supporters. Again, those of you who took part in trial know my thoughts on the Bees this season. I believe I know exactly where they "are" and am also very confident about english football in general going into the new season. I have worked incredibly hard in the last month or two and think this is going to be a record year for me.

Good Luck.

No comments: