Sunday, April 15, 2012
THE BIGGER PICTURE ......
Zaragoza have beaten Granada 1-0, scoring early and holding on, which is fine, but bad for the nerves ..... only 83 minutes to go .... only 77 minutes to go !
Sochaux -0.5 ball was my other early bet (for subscribers) and they have also just won 1-0, with Modibo Maiga scoring for the fourth match in a row.
Nice to start the day with two from two, but a long way to go on a busy Sunday yet !
But I wanted to talk about my selections in more general terms, over the last three weeks I have had ten black type "suggestions" in my daily email notes, these are in addition to my main bets, they are usually extra bets on the games or events I have previewed, normally more speculative and at bigger odds.
Anyway, there have been ten , just ten, six have won, including four at odds of 11.0, 10.0, 5.30 and 5.0, two others were a 6-2 correct score at 125-1 in a match which ended 5-2 ( !) and one at odds of 17.0 where one more goal in a match where there were two inside the first 18 minutes ( so, 72 + minutes to score a third), would have landed the spoils !
These are not random picks, but well thought out, reasoned selections that have a realistic chance of winning and which will definitely make profits long term.For example ,the correct score bet can be viewed here LINK. All, I repeat, are sent in addition to my standard match previews.
The cost to receive the daily notes is between 1.25 and 3 euros per day, it is priced as such so that readers can afford to read the email each day and make their own mind up about what to bet and what to let pass. IMO it is the perfect betting aid, 90% of the content cannot be viewed elsewhere, the other 10% is on here. If there were ten other similar services out there and I do not believe there is even one, then I would be happy to subscribe to all of them. I pay more to buy the Racing Post each day and do not even open the newspaper most days, but it is there if I need it.
If I want to play tennis I need a racquet and balls, I would look stupid otherwise, you should feel equally as silly betting without as much information as possible.
Just reading the blog is fine, you are very welcome to do so, but it is a little like watching a trailer for a movie, as opposed to the whole film, interesting, but not very fulfilling and you do not get the full picture.
If you are interested in the bigger picture, email me at ...... firstname.lastname@example.org