Monday, May 21, 2007

NBA CONFERENCE FINAL .... CLEVELAND AT DETROIT


As I have said before, there are so many words written about these play-off games, by people that know far more than I do, that there is little point in me going beyond the basics.


I strongly favour the Pistons to take the series and expect them to come steaming out of the blocks tonight.


They started their series against the Bulls in very dominent fashion, as they did when these two met in the play-offs last year, Detroit winning the opener by 27 points.


The two met 4 times during the regular season and the only Cleveland win came after overtime.


I feel that Detroit have their number, they will double cover LeBron James and should be capable of covering the spread.


4 points Detroit -6 points general quote 1.91..... you may find -5.5 points, if you shop around.
lost -4 pts


Good Luck.

No comments: