Sunday, February 15, 2009

NETHERLANDS ..........

EREDIVISIE

GRONINGEN - HERACLES

Obviously I read a lot about matches, but only make up my mind 100% about teams once I have seen them a couple of times with my own eyes. Early this season long time readers of the newsletter might recall that I was scathing of the Heracles defence, that didn't quite work out immediately, but I think my opinion has since been justified as they have conceded freely since then, especially on the road, where they have allowed 26 goals, the most of any team outside the bottom five and are still seeking a win, with a 0-4-7 record.

They seem sure to stuggle today, facing a Groningen team which is unbeaten in 2009, is strong at home (8-0-3) and which has not conceded a goal in 390 minutes of league football. Hosts are desperate for the three points to keep them in touch with the top 4, especially with their next three starts coming against PSV , AZ and Heerenveen, the last two of which are on the road. A season defining sequence of games for Groningen and a decent win today, will keep the momentum going and the confidence levels high, massive game for them.

6.5 points Groningen -1.25 ball asian line..... currently 2.02.

Good Luck.

No comments: