Sunday, February 01, 2009

SUPERBOWL XLIII ..........


I fully intended to put a couple of football selections of the blog today and also, to write a full preview of the Superbowl, having covered matches every week, it is frustrating not to write something about the biggest game of the season. However, I have had very bad internet problems today and it has just not been possible.

I was only able to send subscribers basic notes and do feel comfortable posting them on here, these are my selections, without explanation, which you know is almost unheard of for me, but the only other option is not to post anything at all and having promised to do so, I feel obliged to offer something.

7 points Pittsburgh -6.5 points 1.92 Vegas Line

6 points Willie Parker to score a touchdown 1.85 Vegas prop bet.

4.5 points shortest touchdown "over" 1.5 yards 2.19

6 points Larry Fitzgerald total receiving yards under 98.5 1.72

Good Luck.

No comments: