Wednesday, February 04, 2009

WEDNESDAY PLANS ........

Yesterday caught me a bit by surprise, I was amazed that so many matches actually went ahead in England, when the further snowfall, which was widely forecast , failed to arrive.

I only bothered to preview one domestic game, which had already passed an early morning inspection and another twelve were played. Many clubs must have regretted calling games off the day before, as with such a quick thaw, I am sure that at least some of these could have taken place.

We have plenty on offer today and in the daily newsletter, which I am just finishing off, it looks like five match previews and six selections, a huge number for midweek. This gives me a little more leeway with regard to the blog and I am likely to post two or three of them on here, so please check back later in the day.

Good Luck.

No comments: