Friday, August 05, 2011

FINALLY, THE PENNY DROPS !



Into August and long after my readers had taken the cream of the odds, the public gamble starts, with the Racing Post tipping them at 20-1, when only 16-1 was really available on August 3rd.

Win or lose, the early odds for Brentford were plainly wrong and held great value and that, as we all know is the name of the game.

I did write a few further notes about the Bees in August, but I want to keep some of those to readers of my daily notes for the time being. However, as an update, 20 yo attacking midfielder Harry Forrester, who has been on trial at Ajax recently and was offered a contract by the Amsterdam giants, turned them down and signed for the Bees ! I am sure there were many other considerations, but for a player to opt for the Bees over mighty Ajax is a sure sign of how far Brentford have come and are going. If not this season, then in the near future.

I have only put up three outright/long term "official" bets in 2011, Uruguay to win the Copa America @ 9.0 and suggested a top up @ 13.5. Brentford and another, albeit much smaller stakes, at a very nice 40-1 in the Championship yesterday.


July was one of my best ever months and I know that, if there is any justice in this world, this is going to be a record breaking season, as I have worked like a dog over the last two months preparing for today and the coming months !

Good Luck.
Contact: stencelwade@btinternet.com


No comments: