Sunday, August 21, 2011

SUNDAY ....



Carlisle United won for us yesterday and to be honest, I have been on fire over the last week.

Nine of my last eleven selection look to have won, I say look to have won as one which I put up as a solid 1.5 unit selection on Thursday, has not quite won yet, but is trading at circa 1.03, so could be traded out for virtually full profit and is a winner in all but name.

I have sent almost 75% of you a free copy of my notes on one day this week, every one of which has made a very good profit and hopefully, those who got an email today will also have some joy.

However, the really big news of the weekend is that Brentford beat Leyton Orient 5-0 and are up to fourth in the table. I know a couple of Orient supporters so this result is of extra value to me and I will be reminding them of the score on a daily basis this week !


Hopefully they will not be reading this, as I have to say that the result was a little flattering to the Bees, with the O's quite possibly the better team in the first half. But Brentford will take a lot of confidence from such a resounding victory and can build on this.


They have not really taken their pre season form into the league games so far, so to have nine points on board already is a real bonus and very encouraging.

Bees boss Uwe Rosler and Peter Gilham are very excited by the result ( see photo ) ! I wish I could explain how funny this photograph is, but you really have to know PG to get full value. So it is reproduced solely for my own amusement !

Good Luck.



No comments: