Saturday, August 27, 2011

SATURDAY ....



I send out free copies of my daily notes on a semi regular basis to everyone in my database, if you are not already on this list, please send me an email stencelwade@btinternet.com and I will add you immediately. If you have previously received freebie emails, then you are already registered.



Really busy couple of days in prospect ahead of the transfer window closing and I expect some very big late deals to be done.



Brentford signed the striker they have been chasing for the last month or two, with US striker Mike Grella joining from Leeds United yesterday. In turn the Bees have allowed Charlie MacDonald to join MK Dons, he was a crowd favourite at Griffin Park scoring 40 goals in 111 appearances, including 18 in their promotion season. However, he was set to play a supporting role this season and his lack of pace was becoming an issue. I think this is terrific business for Brentford and that Grella will be perfect for the new style Bees, having said that, I wish Charlie M well except when he faces his former club ! The domino effect continued with Dons striker Sam Buldock signing for West Ham and there are proably another 100 deals like this in the pipeline, with teams waiting to get someone in before selling and so on..... Scott Parker/ Luka Modric ?



Good Luck.



No comments: