Saturday, June 24, 2006

Myskina close to best ?

Justine Henin Hardenne meets Anastasia Myskina in the Eastbourne final shortly. The Russian has made some coaching changes and claims to be playing her best tennis for two years....

"I was really aggressive and I feel that that I’m playing good tennis. It’s the best I’ve played this year or last, I hit the ball really cleanly, my serve was a little shaky but my returns were pretty good.”

Results are improving and her ranking will be back inside the top ten after this week,she beat in form Svetlana Kuznetsova in the semis and a couple of decent grass courters in earlier rounds.

Of course, she will have to go some to beat HH, but may be capable of taking a set. Henin leads the h2h 7-2, but the Russian has taken her the distance in 4 of their last 5 meetings. Hopefully she can continue that trend today.

1 points Henin to win 2-1 sets 4.60 betfair
1/2 point Myskina to win 6.40 betfair

Good Luck.

No comments: