Saturday, March 03, 2007

ENGLISH FOOTBALL .............


I really dislike doing this, but time constraints leave me with no option this afternoon, so it will have to be selections without previews.


As always, you can be sure that I have done my homework and actually, three of these "picks", are teams that we have discussed in depth recently.


4 points Ipswich -1/2 ball 1.92 asian line.


3 points Northampton +3/4 ball 1.88 asian line.


5 points Peterbrough -1/2 ball 2.0o asian line.


4 points Stockport County -1/4 ball 1.93 asian line.



VERY briefly.......... Ipswich will be boosted by the loan signing of Francis Jeffers and I am keen to oppose QPR.


Going to stick with Northampton who are starting to impress, City have played a lot of football recently.


Notts County are without 3 key suspended players and the Boro revival, looks under way.


Swindon are missing half a team and meet County who could hardly be in better form.


Good Luck.




No comments: