Thursday, May 22, 2008

This is my 2502 nd post !

How did that happen, my counter was 2499 yesterday before I put the Champions League post online and now it tells me that this is number 2502 !

Anyhow, regardless, it is a lot of posts and a heck of a lot of words. I am a little peeved by yesterday, I wanted that post (the 2500th) to be a winner and Chelsea had chances, after United dominated for the opening 30 minutes, the Blues took control and hit the woodwork twice after the break, to say nothing of the penalty shootout. The drama is great of course, but I have a terrible record in penalty deciders and probably one in ten have gone my way over the years, hardly surprising as an englishman ! We just don't win shootouts ! Chelsea could have eased home by having a variety of wigs and disguises to enable Ballack, the only German on the pitch to take all of their's.

My best bet of the day, which is the one I wanted to post online, of course eased home, given to subscribers at 1.88 they were backed down to sub 1.70 and were 3-0 up fairly early in the first half. The truth is that they will always get the cream, all that I can post on here, is a few of the leftovers.

Details of the email service can be found on http://www.predictuwin.com/.

Good Luck with your bets today.

Note to subscribers.... the email will be a little late today, but will still be with you before midday as always, I am previewing three matches, including one very strong selection, just awaiting confirmation of some team news.

No comments: