Friday, January 23, 2009

FRIDAY .............

Very exciting day in prospect, on the email today I have previewed three matches, putting up two strong (7 point) selections and a third confident pick at odds of well over 3.0 .

I think that I will keep these for subscribers, so no preview posts on the blog today. You must already be well ahead of the game in any case, as nine of the last ten blog selections have won, so save your money for another day.

There have been some very interested transfer dealings this week, epecially in the lower leagues, one almost knocked me off my feet and I am absolutely certain that two teams in particular, are going to make us a lot of money in the coming weeks.

Good luck with all your bets this weekend !

www.predictuwin.com
TEN WINNING WEEKS FROM THE LAST THIRTEEN, PRODUCING 198 POINTS PROFIT !

No comments: