Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WEDNESDAY ..........

Barnet were half stake winners and Tottenham eased home, that makes 12 winners from the last 14 blog selections !

Unfortunately, one of my long term subscribers has had to withdraw from the service, due to personal reasons, therefore, I have one single unexpected opening, which I will offer at the same terms (very competitive and no longer available), to the first applicant, email me for details.

In addition to which, there will another ten standard packages available from Sunday, February 1st, on a first come first served basis. If anyone wants to subscribe now (and avoid the rush !), I will ensure that you also receive Friday and Saturday's email too, as a freebie.

Payment can be made on the website using Paypal, or any bank debit/credit card, if you wish to use Moneybookers or bank transfer, please email for details.

Good Luck.

No comments: