Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Levski Sofia - Chievo


Today's previews will be very brief, I have done all my "homework", but other commitments leave me short of time.

My information is that the Italians are a couple of weeks behind with their preparation. It was targeted to peak for the start of Serie A and an originally scheduled, UEFA Cup campaign. Not many stars in the side, Franco Semioli is the best player by some way and Chievo have refused several offers for the speedy wide player.

They are happy to sit back and hit teams on the break, think we can expect a low scoring affair, but Levski's superior fitness should give them an edge late in the game. The Bulgarian champions had a great run in the UEFA Cup last year, knocking out Udinese on the way, so the visit of Chievo should not fill them with terror. They have the greater european experience and that should see them to a win today. There will not be too many Italians in the partizan 40,000 crowd.

I see the draw as the downside, so like the -1/4 ball asian option. I will be back shortly with my next selection.

3 points Levski Sofia -1/4 1.92 asian line.

Good Luck.

No comments: