Wednesday, May 02, 2007

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ..... AC MILAN - MANCHESTER UNITED


I do not see Milan losing tonight and given the asian quote, where we only lose half our stake with a draw, make them a strong bet.


The Italian giants looked the better side in the first leg, certainly until Gennaro Gattuso left the field, the pocket dynamo has been declared fit to play tonight and that is crucial for the hosts.


It will be close and I expect goals, neither side looks comfortable defending, never dreampt that I would be saying that, about the Rossoneri.


Kaka will be looking to prove he is, at least, the equal of Ronaldo and lay claim to the title of, "best player on the planet", at times in the first leg, he was awesome.


I like the home, but most of all, I like the quote.


5 points Milan -1/4 ball 2.085 asian line. WON 3-0 + 5.375 pts


Good Luck.

No comments: