Wednesday, May 02, 2007

SCOTTISH FOOTBALL LEAGUE PLAY-OFFS ....


There is no way to write this without it sounding like another sale's pitch, but .


However, another one of my bets for this evening has come in for substantial support, to the extent that, I feel all the value has gone and cannot put it up, as a bet.


I will tell you the name of the team, as some of you may be curious, so read on .......


My suspicion is that this will happen more and more frequently, which will be my final word on the subject, at least for now.


The team is Airdrie, as you might have guessed by the logo, they were put up at 1.95 this morning and are currently trading at 1.76, level ball that is. I do not want to go into great detail, but they are full-time professional players, unlike their opponents and were a little unlucky to be in these relegation play-offs, finishing only a handful of points off the 6th placed team.
AIRDRIE WON 3-1


No Bet.


I will be back much later, with a bet for the Copa Libertadores, only for the night birds and the NBA fans, as it will probably be posted after the Milan - Man U game.


Last word, why do teams in Scotland have better nicknames and logos than their English counterparts ? Apart from Brentford , of course.

No comments: