Wednesday, May 02, 2007

COPA LIBERTADORES ..... BOCA JUNIORS - VELEZ SARSFIELD


Firstly, this is the 1500th post on the blog, wonder how many words that is ? If someone could just count them up, I would be grateful !


Amazing week so far, 8 winners from 9 selections and a huge points profit. Shame that the Airdrie odds crashed, but you can't have everything.


I am too tired to write much, sorry . Today has been really hectic, but I promised something on the Copa, so here it is. The problem is that my original bet for the hosts, -3/4 ball, has gone and I do not want to give up one goal.


Therefore, my selection is the straight win, it will not make us fat, but looks a solid option.


Boca have won the last 4 meetings between these two neighbours, scoring 11 goals, including an away fixture 3-1 just last month.


The hosts are desperate to do well in the Copa and should win this comfortably enough.


5 points Boca Juniors -1/2 ball 1.57 Ladbrokes/ Centrebet.... 1.55 Expekt. WON 3-0 + 2.85 pts


Good Luck.


No comments: