Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY 2009 !


Good luck to all readers of the blog in 2009 !

I have prepared previews of four matches for subscribers tomorrow, all would be termed at least strong selections and are from leagues where, win or lose, I am certain that I know more than any of the oddsmakers. It might be possible for me to lose a few skirmishes along the way, but we will always finish on the winning side in this particular battle, he said confidently !

Unfortunately, these previews will only be for subscribers to the email service, details of which can be found on the website www.predictuwin.com. I am happy that I have given everyone who reads the blog, an opportunity to sign up to receive the newsletter, at very competitive rates and from Friday, only standard packages will be available and will apply throughout 2009.

I am likely to post a couple of match previews on here over the weekend, so please check back, in the meantime, good luck with all your bets !

UPDATE 13.54 31/12 : Would any subscribers reading this, please check their inbox asap, as I have just sent an email message.

No comments: