Sunday, April 01, 2007

LATE BETS


I have to oppose Novak Djokovic in the Miami tennis final, Guillermo Canas has done nothing wrong this week and is a very canny player, he may know a little too much for the young Serb.


The Argentine player will have the bulk of the support from his passionate fans and looks a tasty price at 2.44 on the exchanges.


I also have to chance a little on PSG in Ligue 1, they face a tough looking trip to Lens, but I am expecting a greatly improved performance from Paul le Guen's team, in a match they simply cannot afford to lose. Not going to say that they are too good to go down, but that is really what I feel, they may have to settle for the single point and that is where my biggest bet will be going.


4.5 points Canas to beat Djokovic 2.44 Betfair lost -4.5 points

1.5 points PSG 4.75 bet 365. won 2-1 +5.625 pts

3 points Lens-PSG draw 3.35 Betfair. lost -3 points


Good Luck.

No comments: